Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 Apply Online
odisha mo ghara scheme 2023 apply online registration/ application form ଓଡିଶା ମୋ ଘରା ଯୋଜନା eligibility and objective last date to apply and beneficiary list
Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023
Recently in May, 2023 CM Naveen Patnaik Chaired Cabinet Meeting approved a scheme called Mo Ghara Scheme (Mo Ghara Yojana) along with other decisions. Through implementing the scheme Odisha government provides financial support to the lower class and lower middle class families of the Rural Odisha. This scheme covers all poor families who are left out in the existing Awas Yojana (Housing Scheme). Under the Mo Ghara Yojana of Odisha, State government provide 70,000 subsidy on the loan amount of 3 lakhs.
Under Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme, state government provides loan in 4 slabs like 1 lakh, 1.5 lakh, 2 lakh and 3 lakh to the poor people. As per the media reports nearly 4 lakhs people will become beneficiaries under this scheme. It means every slab of loans will cover 1 lakhs family to construct their Pucca House under Mo Ghar Scheme Odisha. Let’s get a quick look of the scheme.
Also Read : Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha|
|Department||Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department|
|Objective||Provide a financial assistance for constructing a Pucca House|
|Beneficiaries||Lower Middle Class People of Odisha|
|Loan Amount||Rs 3 Lakh|
|Maximum Subsidy||Rs. 70,000|
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha Objective
Features of Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
- Mo Ghara Scheme recently announced by the CM of Odisha to provide financial assistance to the citizens of the state for construction of their house.
- Under the scheme state government provide financial assistance upto 70,000 INR on the loan of 3 lakhs rupees.
- State government making 4 slabs for providing subsidy under the Mo Ghara Yojana like….
- Loan of 1 lakh INR
- Loan od 1.5 lakh INR
- Loan of 2 lakh INR
- Loan of 3 lakh INR
- You have to pay your loan amount within 10 years excluding moratorium period of 1 year from the loan approved.
- You have to pay your loan amount in easy installments.
- As per the Media reports, approximately 4 lakhs families will become a beneficiaries under the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme.
- This scheme ending in 2 years from the starting. In which state government Provide financial assistance of 1 lakh families in every four slabs of loan like 1 lakh, 1.5 lakh, 2 lakh and 3 lakh.
- Due to this scheme now every poor people of rural areas will meet their aspirations of Pucca House.
Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana Loan Subsidy Amount
|Loan Amount||Subsidy Provided|
|1 lakh||30,000 Rupees|
|1.5 lakh||45,000 Rupees|
|2 lakh||60,000 Rupees|
|3 lakh||60,000 Rupees|
Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme Eligibility
- Only Rural Odisha Family are eligible to avail the benefits of Mo Ghara Scheme.
- Applicant must be living in Kutcha House or they have only one Pucca Room.
- Those applicant are eligible who are not getting Benefits before this type of scheme from the any government either central or state.
- Applicants family income not exceeding to 25,000 per month.
- Doesn’t Possess a non commercial motor vehicle like four wheeler in the family.
- Those family are eligible whose any member doesn’t provide service to the any department of government or PSU Sector.
- Those families are eligible if they have less than 5 acres land which is irrigated and less than 15 acres of land which is non-irrigated.
- Only Lower class and middle lower class families are eligible to get benefits under the scheme.
Some Important Points of Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
- Beneficiaries don’t have to pay any processing fees while approving a loan from bank.
- Legal Consultant fee is standardized by the government and that is Rs. 1000 maximum.
- Mo Ghara Scheme beneficiaries also avail the benefits of other rural schemes of Odisha if they found eligible.
- Odisha state government provide you financial assistance into your loan accounts. That’s why beneficiaries will get benefits of reduced EMI repayment of their loan amount.
Required Documents to Apply
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Domicile Certificate
- ID card of Odisha Motor Vehicles Department
- Bank Account Details
- Bonafide Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
Application Procedure for Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
- First of all, go to the official website of the Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha https://moghara.odisha.gov.in/landing.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Registration option.
- A New page will open on the screen.
- Once you will click on the link, an application form will open on the screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, etc
- After that upload all the required documents
- After successful registration, login with the details.
- Enter details in the application form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
Helpline Number : 155335 or 0674-6817777
|Register for information about government schemes||Click Here|
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||email@example.com
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any question related to Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme, you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you liked our information, then you can also share it with your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.