Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana 2024 Online Registration
odisha motor vehicle welfare yojana 2024 online registration/ application form ଓଡ଼ିଶା ମୋଟର ଯାନ କଲ୍ୟାଣ ଯୋଜନା 2023 how to apply for motor vehicle drivers and employees welfare scheme benefits and objective beneficiary list
Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana 2024
The Odisha government introduced a welfare program for truck drivers and other workers, under which their surviving family members will receive an ex-gratia payment of Rs. 4 lakhs in the event of an accident. State Transport Minister Tukuni Sahoo told reporters here on Monday that Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik had approved the creation of a welfare board to carry out the program. This will help the beneficiary and his family with their financial difficulties. Both online and offline submissions of applications will be accepted for the Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme.
The government of Odisha has launched the Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme for drivers and staff of motor vehicles. According to this plan, support will be given by the state government in the event that a motor vehicle driver or employee perishes in a traffic accident or suffers an accident while doing work-related duties. This aid sum will only be awarded to the applicant if he sustains injuries in a motor vehicle accident, allowing him to receive medical care at a reputable facility.
|Name of Scheme
|Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana
|Odisha state’s Employees or Drivers
|Providing assistance Amount to road accident victims
|80,000 to 4 lakh rupees
|Online / Offline
Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme Objective
One of the main objective to starting Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers Welfare Scheme is to provide them financial support when it comes to death issue, several injuries, permanent disabilities or also natural death. Due to this scheme now every drivers and employees of the Motor Vehicle department of Odisha will be safe in terms of life insurance.
Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers Welfare Scheme Benefits
By applying under the scheme beneficiaries will get some major benefits from the scheme which are listed below.
- If any drivers or employees will die due to road accident than Welfare board will provide financial assistance of 4 lakhs INR to their dependents.
- In case of several injuries occurred to the motor vehicle driver or workers than welfare board will give them 80,000 INR.
- While in case of permanent disabilities than welfare board will provide 1.5 lakhs INR.
- Not only but if death of the beneficiaries occurred naturally than also they will be benefitted by 2 lakhs INR.
- Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme will provide insurance to the employees as well as their family members.
- Due to this scheme nearly about 5 lakhs motor vehicle drivers and workers or employees will be benefited.
Also Read : Odisha Fish Transport Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
Features of Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana
Some of the key features of the Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana are as follows:
- Providing financial support to those injured in car accidents.
- The aid payment is deposited into the applicant’s bank account.
- Making capable recipients independent and powerful.
- Enhancing the state of employees and drivers.
Assistance Amount Under Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana
The welfare program will help close to 5 lakh drivers and laborers who operate motor vehicles. Serious injuries will result in a payment of Rs 80,000. The welfare board would first receive financial support from the state government for carrying out the program. The board will organize resources later using the registration fee and owner donations. The program provides Rs 2 lakh to drivers and employees’ surviving relatives in the event of a natural death. Any motor vehicle operator or employee is also qualified to get financial help in the amount of Rs. 1.5 lakh in the event of a permanent handicap.
|In case of Injury
|Death in Road Accident
|4 Lakh Rupees
|On Natural Death
|2 lakh Rupees
|In case of Permanent disability
|1.5 lakh Rupees
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana
- Only citizens of Odisha are eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle Drivers and Workers Welfare Scheme.
- As the name suggests Only Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees are eligible for welfare scheme.
- Applicant are eligible in any of the cases listed below.
- Accidentally Death
- Permanent Disabilities
- Natural Death
- Injuries on Accident
- Applicant must have an bank account on their name.
Documents Needed for Application
- Domicile Certificate (Resident)
- ID Card of Odisha Motor Vehicle department
- Bank Details
- Death Certificate (If Applicable)
- Doctor Prescription (in case of injury)
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- Mobile Number
- Colorful Passport Size Photograph
Application Procedure for Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana
The Government of Odisha has recently introduced the Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana. The government has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.
Helpline Number : 1800-345-1073
|Register for information about government schemes
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|Follow Us on Instagram
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any question related to Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana, you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you liked our information, then you can also share it with your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.