Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022 Application Form
odisha biju pakka ghar yojana list 2022 2021 odisha biju pucca ghar yojana download biju pakka ghar yojana application form pdf biju pakka ghar yojana online biju pakka ghar scheme rural urban area new list pdf get biju pakka ghar yojana beneficiary list online pakka ghar yojana helpline number pucca ghar yojana online apply ଓଡିଶା ବିଜୁ ପକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022
Today under this article, we will provide our readers with all the information about the Biju pakka Ghar Yojana. In this article, we will share with the readers the eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, application process, benefits, features and all of the other details of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana which will be beneficial for all of our readers if they want to apply themself under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. In this article, you will find each and every related information about the scheme.
Not everyone can afford to build their own pakka house and thus, the state government has decided to make them a pucca house instead of a kutcha house. The scheme is for the poor people of the state. The state government introduced this scheme in the raw houses for the people of Odisha living in rural areas. To take advantage of this scheme, people have to apply for the scheme (Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana).
BPGY List 2022 Pucca House Features
- Pucca House Foundation – The foundations, roofs and walls with which the pucca house is built must be constructed of permanent / durable material.
- Pakka House Wall Material – It should be made of materials like fly ash bricks, cement concrete, burnt bricks and stones which are filled with lime or cement.
- Roofing materials of concrete houses – reinforced cement concrete (RCC), reinforced brick concrete (RBC), galvanized corrugated iron (GCI) sheets, tiles, sheets and asbestos cement etc.
- Life expectancy of a Pakka house – The minimum expected life span of a pucca house is 30 years. Each house constructed from the above mentioned materials is called a pucca house. The contents of the paved house must be approved by the PWD department and should be RCC or its equivalent.
Installments In The Scheme
The installment will be provided to all of the beneficiaries to build pucca houses in the Odisha District. The installments available under the schemes are mentioned below:-
- The first installment of 20,000 rupees will be made when the order will be issued for the work.
- The second installment will be made when the construction will reach the lintel level-
- 35000 for IAP districts.
- 30000 for non-IAP districts.
- The third installment is made when the unit is finished up to the roof-
- 45000 for IAP districts.
- 40000 non-IAP districts.
- last installment of 30000 rupees will be made when the house will be fully completed with sanitary latrines and finally, the beneficiaries starts to live in the house.
To apply for the Biju pakka Ghar the following eligibility criteria has to be kept in mind of all of the applicants:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The application must belong to an economically weaker section.
- The applicant must be living in a kutcha house.
- The application should not own any pucca house in the state.
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Biju pucca Ghar Yojana in the year 2021:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafied Certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence Certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Application Process of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar
To apply for the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- Visit the official website https://rhodisha.gov.in/ for the application form.
- Fill the relevant information asked in the application form.
- Attach the asked documents.
- Click on the submit button.
Process To Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
To check the list of beneficiaries under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, you just have to follow the simple steps given below –
- Those who want to see their name in the beneficiary list of the scheme can do so by visiting the official website of Rural Housing Odisha.
- Click here to go to the official website.
- As soon as you click on this link, you will be redirected to the beneficiary list page of the scheme.
- On this page you will see four options in which you have to select the option “Search by location”.
- After this a new page will appear in which you will have to fill details like your block name, district name, panchayat name etc.
- Then select your category on it.
- After this, click on the “Submit” option.
- Then the beneficiary details will appear in front of you.
- This list will contain details like your district, block, priority number, father / husband name, village name, category, age ID etc.
- To take a print out of this, you have to click on the print option.
- Click on the download option to download the PDF file of the list.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Helpline Number
If you are facing any kind of problem in applying this scheme or looking for your name in the plan list, then you can solve your problem by calling the toll free number given below.
Toll Free Helpline Number – 1800-345-6768
|सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी के लिए रजिस्ट्रेशन करें||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|फेसबुक पेज को लाइक करें (Like on FB)||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|टेलीग्राम चैनल ज्वाइन कीजिये (Join Telegram Channel)||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|सहायता/ प्रश्न के लिए ई-मेल करें @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.