Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana 2022 Online Application Form
odisha soura jalanidhi yojana 2022 online application form at odishasolarpump.nic.in solar punp subsidy scheme 2021 krishi solar pump subsidy pariyojana odisha dbt jalanidhi odisha dbt scheme for jalanidhi odisha solar pump online soura jalanidhi scheme apply online pradhanmantri solar pump scheme cm solar pump scheme ଓଡିଶା ସୌର ଜଳନିଧି ଯୋଜନା ୨୦୨୦
Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana 2022
State government of Odisha keeps bringing different kind of good plans for the farmers of the state from time to time. Similarly, the government has launched another scheme for the farmers of the state named Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana. The scheme was launched by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on 6 November 2018. Farmers of the state who want to avail the subsidy scheme of 90% solar irrigation pump can fill the online application for this. This scheme will boost the use of solar energy in the state. Under this scheme, the government will distribute 5000 solar pumps.
This scheme will also reduce power consumption in the state. The scheme will be implemented in a phased manner in the state. The first phase will cover the reserved areas of the state. Under this scheme, farmers will be provided with solar pumps and subsidy up to 90% will be provided on solar pumps. Farmers will get a lot of benefit through this scheme.
|Name of The Scheme||Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana|
|Launch date||06 November 2018|
|Beneficiary||All residents of the state|
|Plan status||is available|
|Application date||Always open|
|Registration deadline||Not announced yet|
Government of Odisha is promoting use of solar pumps for irrigation with the objective of increasing irrigation potential and cropping intensity in the state. This program is being implemented in the state by Odisha Renewable Energy Development Agency (OREDA) under Science & Technology Department. For large scale proliferation, DA&FE has decided to support the program with additional financial assistance so as to make it affordable to all categories of farmers. The broad objectives of the program are
a. Defining roles and responsibilities of field level functionaries of DA&FE and OREDA to be involved in the program.
b. Explore prospects of solar pump program to address and support rural development-related aspects, over and above the basic service of water.
c. Evolve and test a scalable development model for large scale deployment of solar PV pumps.
d. Improve energy access in rural areas.
Key Features of Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana
Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana has the following features: –
- Under Odisha Saura Jalnidhi Yojana, 5000 farmers will supply solar powered agricultural pumps at 90% subsidy rates.
- This scheme will reduce the cost burden of farmers and increase agricultural income.
- Under this scheme, the use of green energy will be promoted and pollution will be reduced.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide livelihood support to about 5000 families.
- Apart from this, Under this scheme, the price of solar pump is Rs 57000 / -, out of which 10% will have to be paid to the farmers, the rest will be paid by the state government.
Eligibility Criteria for Soura Jalanidhi Yojana
To get the benefit of Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana, it is necessary to have the following eligibility: –
- All small and marginal farmers who have a valid farmer ID.
- Farmers should have minimum 0.5 acres of cultivable land.
- The execution will be done as per the operational procedures of ORDDA based on the online application.
- Further information will be made as per the deposit / transfer of farmer share.
Online Application Form for Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana
To apply for Soura Jalanidhi Yojana, you have to follow the following steps: –
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Odisha Solar Pump https://odishasolarpump.nic.in/ .
- Now the homepage of the website will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on “Apply Online”.
- Now click on the “Proceed” button on the next page.
- After this you have to enter your Farmer ID.
- After entering the Farmer ID, an application form will open in front of you. Enter full details in this form.
- Click the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Finally, Candidates can login to avail subsidy on agricultural pumpsets.
|Register for information about government schemes||Click Here|
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to the Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.