One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020 Application Form एक राष्ट्र एक राशन कार्ड
one nation one card scheme 2020 application form new government scheme to make ration card एक राष्ट्र एक कार्ड राशन योजना आवेदन फॉर्म apply online for ek rashtra ek card yojana eligibility criteria state wise list new distribution scheme
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020 Online Form/ एक राष्ट्र एक कार्ड राशन योजना
महत्त्वपूर्ण जानकारी : खुशखबरी !! 01 जून से उत्तर प्रदेश सहित 16 राज्यों में एक राज्य एक राशन कार्ड योजना के तहत राशन कार्ड पोर्टेब्लिटी शुरू हो गयी है। अब देश भर में प्रदेशों में कोई भी व्यक्ति कहीं से भी सरकारी राशन की दुकान से राशन ले सकेगा। कार्ड धारक सिर्फ अपनी राशन कार्ड संख्या बताएँगे और उन्हें राशन दिया जाएगा। अभी वन नेशन वन राशन कार्ड योजना आंध्र प्रदेश, गोवा, गुजरात, हरयाणा, झारखण्ड, केरल, कर्नाटक, मध्य प्रदेश, महाराष्ट्र, राजस्थान, तेलंगाना, त्रिपुरा, बिहार, पंजाब, हिमाचल प्रदेश और दादरा नगर हवेली में शुरू हुयी है। अन्य राज्यों में यह योजना 01 जून से शुरू होगी अधिक जानकारी नीचे दी हुयी है…….
Under One Nation One Card Scheme, new Ration Cards will be made. All Cards will be issued on Same Standard. There will be 10 Digit Code on each card. Read full news from Image below…
Ek Desh, Ek Ration Card Scheme will launch from July, 2020. Central Government has given time till 30 June, 2020 to all states & union territories. Read full news from Image below….
Central Government has taken decision to start One Nation One Ration Card Scheme for convenience of Consumers. Now Card Holders can get benefit in any state in india & Collect Ration. Get Full Details below….
Know About Ration Card : Ration cards are an official document issued by state governments in India to households that are eligible to purchase subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System (under the National Food Security Act). They also serve as a common form of identification for many Indians.
Types of Ration Cards : Under the National Food Security Act, all state governments in India have to identify households that are eligible for purchasing subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System and provide them with ration cards. There are two types of ration cards under NFSA :
Priority ration card – priority ration cards are issued to households that meet the eligibility criteria set by their state government. Each priority household is entitled to 5 kilograms of food grain per member.
Antyodaya (AAY) : ration cards are issued to “poorest of poor” households. Each AAY household is entitled to 35 kilograms of food grain. Before the NFSA was enacted, there were three types of ration cards :
- Above Poverty Line (APL) ration cards that were issued to households living above the poverty line (as estimated by the Planning Commission). These households received 15 kilogram of food grain (based on availability).
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) ration cards that were issued to households living below the poverty line. These households received 25-35 kilograms of food grain.
- Antyodaya (AAY) ration cards that were issued to “poorest of poor” households. These households received 35 kilograms of food grain.
- Under the one nation one ration card scheme, families who have food security cards will be able to buy rice, wheat or any food grain at a subsidised price from any ration shop in the mentioned states. The ration cards will need to be linked with the Aadhaar Number to avail the service.
Ek Rashtra Ek Card Yojana : Central Government is planning to launch this scheme which connect ration card to adhar number. This Scheme is launched in state like Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Rajasthan & Tripura. In these state this scheme is launched under Integrated Management of Public Distribution System (IMPDS). Soon this Scheme will launch all over India.
Benefits of One Nation One Card scheme : These are following benefits of this scheme :
- with the launch of this scheme, Consumers can collect Ration from any shop all over India.
- This scheme will help those people, who need to do work in other state.
- People can collect Ration at Discount rate.
- As this scheme connect Ration Card to Adhar Card, so this scheme will beneficial in stopping theft & rigging.
- With Scheme, Consumers will not stuck to only one ration distribution centre/ shop.
- Ration Distribution may done by E-pose machine.
Online Application Form : Central Government has decided to launch this scheme. After Official Announcement this scheme & its benefits will applicable all over India. Online Applications will start after that. So Keep in touch with us for Latest Updates regarding one nation one card scheme 2019.
one nation one ration card scheme 2020 के बारे में नवीनतम अपडेट के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट (www.sarkariyojnaye.com) के साथ संपर्क में रहें। तत्काल अपडेट प्राप्त करने के लिए इस पृष्ठ को बुकमार्क करें (CTRL + D दबाएं)। किसी भी प्रश्न/ सहायता के लिए नीचे दिए गए बॉक्स में एक टिप्पणी छोड़ दें। आप हमारे फेसबुक पेज (www.facebook.com/sarkariyojnaye247) पर भी एक संदेश छोड़ सकते हैं या firstname.lastname@example.org पर एक मेल छोड़ सकते हैं।
Readers can leave comment & ask queries regarding this scheme. We will try to help you & responsive soon.